Vs > Lake Tekapo
Mar Del Plata vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Mar Del Plata vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
Mar Del Plata vs Menaka, Mali
Mar Del Plata vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Mar Del Plata vs Tartu, Estonia
Lake Tekapo vs Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Lake Tekapo vs Missoula, Mt, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Urbana, Oh, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand
Seymour, In vs Zagreb
Boerne, Tx vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna
Choshi vs Timaru
Bethel, Alaska vs Nercinskij Zavod
- The distance between Mar Del Plata, Argentina and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 9,702 km or 6,029 mi.
- To reach Mar Del Plata in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 144° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mar Del Plata bearing 32.4° or NNE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mar Del Plata is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 5.7 °C (10.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.3 °C (2.3°F) less in Mar Del Plata. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 313 mm (12.3 in) more which is equivalent to 313 l/m² (7.68 US gal/ft²) or 3,130,000 l/ha (334,618 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.1° higher in Mar Del Plata than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mar Del Plata relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Mar Del Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mar Del Plata vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Mar Del Plata vs Ruatoria, New Zealand
Mar Del Plata vs Bangkok, Thailand
Mar Del Plata vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Daguaan City, Philippines
Lake Tekapo vs Tamanrasset, Algeria
Lake Tekapo vs Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Underkhaan, Mongolia
San Diego, California vs Minamidaitojima
Abbotsford, Bc vs Sarnia, On
Mount Isa vs Vermilion, Ab
Buffalo, New York vs Car Nicobar
Mar Del Plata vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mar Del Plata
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 522.6 kms (324.8 miles) N
- Pergamino, Argentina - 524 kms (325.6 miles) NNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) N
- Junin, Argentina - 480.4 kms (298.5 miles) NW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 381.7 kms (237.2 miles) NNW
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) NNW
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) NNW
- La Plata, Argentina - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) N
- Nueve De Julio, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) NW
- Pehuajo, Argentina - 447.3 kms (278 miles) WNW
- Dolores, Argentina - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Azul, Argentina - 238.2 kms (148 miles) WNW
- Pige, Argentina - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) W
- Bahia Blanca, Argentina - 409.5 kms (254.5 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE