Vs > Lake Hawea
Mar Del Plata vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Mar Del Plata vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Mar Del Plata vs Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Mar Del Plata vs Columbia, South Carolina, Usa
Mar Del Plata vs Mpika, Zambia
Lake Hawea vs Shanghai, China
Lake Hawea vs Ueno, Japan
Lake Hawea vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Yamagata, Japan
Aburatsu vs Kenora, On
Owensboro, Ky vs Reno, Nevada
Campo Grande vs Khasab
Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec vs Faulkton, Sd
- The distance between Mar Del Plata, Argentina and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 9,705 km or 6,031 mi.
- To reach Mar Del Plata in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 144.8° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mar Del Plata bearing 31.3° or NNE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mar Del Plata is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 4.3 °C (7.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.5 °C (0.9°F) less in Mar Del Plata. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 159.5 mm (6.3 in) more which is equivalent to 159.5 l/m² (3.91 US gal/ft²) or 1,595,000 l/ha (170,516 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.7° higher in Mar Del Plata than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mar Del Plata relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Mar Del Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mar Del Plata vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Mar Del Plata vs Carlinville, Il, Usa
Mar Del Plata vs Altagracia, Nicaragua
Mar Del Plata vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Lake Hawea vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Lake Hawea vs ConceiÃ§Ã£o do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Lake Hawea vs Rafaela Inta, Argentina
Lewisburg, Tn vs Grand Junction, Colorado
Zamiin-Uud vs Taza
Urumqi, Sinkiang vs Khuzdar
Salloum vs Kankan
Mar Del Plata vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mar Del Plata
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 522.6 kms (324.8 miles) N
- Pergamino, Argentina - 524 kms (325.6 miles) NNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) N
- Junin, Argentina - 480.4 kms (298.5 miles) NW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 381.7 kms (237.2 miles) NNW
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) NNW
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) NNW
- La Plata, Argentina - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) N
- Nueve De Julio, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) NW
- Pehuajo, Argentina - 447.3 kms (278 miles) WNW
- Dolores, Argentina - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Azul, Argentina - 238.2 kms (148 miles) WNW
- Pige, Argentina - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) W
- Bahia Blanca, Argentina - 409.5 kms (254.5 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea