Vs > Balclutha, Finegand
Mar Del Plata vs Balclutha, Finegand Climate & Distance Between
Mar Del Plata vs Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Mar Del Plata vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Mar Del Plata vs Hebron, Ne, Usa
Mar Del Plata vs Teresina, Brazil
Balclutha, Finegand vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Balclutha, Finegand vs Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa
Balclutha, Finegand vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Balclutha, Finegand vs Izmail, Ukraine
Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct vs Maracaibo
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Shingle Point, Yt
Shendi vs Viroqua, Wi
Jan Mayen b vs Putao
- The distance between Mar Del Plata, Argentina and Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand is approximately 9,533 km or 5,924 mi.
- To reach Mar Del Plata in this distance one would set out from Balclutha, Finegand bearing 144.5° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mar Del Plata bearing 30.6° or NNE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mar Del Plata is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Balclutha, Finegand is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 4.5 °C (8.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.4 °C (4.3°F) more in Mar Del Plata. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 262.4 mm (10.3 in) more which is equivalent to 262.4 l/m² (6.44 US gal/ft²) or 2,624,000 l/ha (280,523 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.3° higher in Mar Del Plata than in Balclutha, Finegand.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mar Del Plata relative to Balclutha, Finegand. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balclutha, Finegand vs Mar Del Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Mar Del Plata vs Cheb, Czech Republic
Mar Del Plata vs Matam, Senegal
Mar Del Plata vs Yakima, Wa, Usa
Mar Del Plata vs Woomera, Australia
Balclutha, Finegand vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Balclutha, Finegand vs Londrina, Brazil
Balclutha, Finegand vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Balclutha, Finegand vs Chios, Greece
Pilar vs Elko, Nv
Nowra Ran vs Aberystwyth, Wales
Kofu vs Te Kuiti
Lanzhou vs Barcelos
Mar Del Plata vs Balclutha, Finegand Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mar Del Plata
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 522.6 kms (324.8 miles) N
- Pergamino, Argentina - 524 kms (325.6 miles) NNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) N
- Junin, Argentina - 480.4 kms (298.5 miles) NW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 381.7 kms (237.2 miles) NNW
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) NNW
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) NNW
- La Plata, Argentina - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) N
- Nueve De Julio, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) NW
- Pehuajo, Argentina - 447.3 kms (278 miles) WNW
- Dolores, Argentina - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Azul, Argentina - 238.2 kms (148 miles) WNW
- Pige, Argentina - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) W
- Bahia Blanca, Argentina - 409.5 kms (254.5 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Balclutha, Finegand