| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mar Del Plata in January is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 100.1mm (3.9in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Mar Del Plata January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mar Del Plata, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mar Del Plata:
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 522.6 kms (324.8 miles) N
- Pergamino, Argentina - 524 kms (325.6 miles) NNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) N
- Junin, Argentina - 480.4 kms (298.5 miles) NW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 381.7 kms (237.2 miles) NNW
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) NNW
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) NNW
- La Plata, Argentina - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) N
- Nueve De Julio, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) NW
- Pehuajo, Argentina - 447.3 kms (278 miles) WNW
- Dolores, Argentina - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Azul, Argentina - 238.2 kms (148 miles) WNW
- Pige, Argentina - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) W
- Bahia Blanca, Argentina - 409.5 kms (254.5 miles) WSW